Wednesday, November 24, 2010
INVITATION TO ATTEND “FIQH AND USUL FIQH IN CONTEMPORARY MEDICAL PRACTICE” SEMINAR & WACANA ILMIAH PPIM CUCMS
Dear YBhg. Dato' Prof. Dr./Prof. Dr./Assoc. Prof. Dr./Assoc. Prof./Dr./Mr./Mdm./Miss,
INVITATION TO ATTEND “FIQH AND USUL FIQH IN CONTEMPORARY MEDICAL PRACTICE” SEMINAR.
With regard to the above matter, we would like to inform you that Persatuan Perubatan Islam Malaysia (PPIM) CUMCS will hold the “Fiqh and Usul Fiqh in Contemporary Medical Practice” seminar event on11th December 2010.
2. The objectives of this event are to introduce fiqh medicine on students and to educate participants on the principle of Islamic Law, Usul Fiqh, and Qawaid Fiqhiyyah and Maqasid Syariyyah. It also to train participants to exercise problem solving method in accordance to Islamic Law and understanding.
3. As such, we would be very much obliged if you could generously lend your time to join this program in order to make this event a huge success. Program details are as below:
Date : 11th December 2010 (Saturday)
Time : 8.00 am - 5.30 pm
Venue : Auditorium of CUCMS
Fees : Student - RM35
Public/adult – RM50
· Payment can be made to Maybank AC : 162441093677 (IMAMSCCUCMS) with attention to Program Treasurer, Mohd Arief Mohd Yusof (013-4564492)
· Deposit or payment must be made before 5th December 2010.
· Please post / fax /email the payment slip before 5th December 2010
· Additional RM 10 for those who want to have dinner served afterwards for Wacana Ilmiah session.
· To those who intended to participate in groups, participation information could be sent through separate list by including your name, IC number and institution
Tentative program: Please refer to attachement.
For further enquiries, please contact the invitation personnel at:
Ahmad Mustaqim bin Ismail (013-6711239) email@example.com
Farah Sabrina binti Abdullah (017-2569847) firstname.lastname@example.org
Wan Muhd Hanif Akmal Rahman (019-7171355) email@example.com
4. In the effort of making this event a reality, we are really hoping to receive participants from your faculty that could attend this seminar and learn together with us about the Fiqh in terms of medical course.
5. Your willingness to participate in the Fiqh Medical Seminar is gratefully acknowledged. We as the seminar organizer, welcomes the participation of the host to the event. May all your efforts and participation is always blessed by Allah SWT.
Thank you and we hope to get a positive reply from you.
(Ahmad Mustaqim bin Ismail)
Director of Fiqh and Usul Fiqh in Contemporary Medical Practice Seminar
8.15 a.m. : Registration and breakfast
9.15 a.m. : Welcoming speech by organizer
9.30 a.m. : Introduction to Fiqh & Usul Fiqh; Principle of the enactment of Islamic Law
Ustaz Wan Rumaizi Wan Hussein, UIAM
11.10 a.m : Qawaid Fiqhiyyah in relation to Medical Fiqh
Ustaz Lokmanulhakim Hussain, BNM
12.40 p.m. : Lunch & Zuhur prayer
2.00 p.m. : Maqasid Syar’iyyah and in relation to Medical Fiqh
Ustaz Muhammad Rozaimi bin Ramlee, UPSI
3.30 p.m. : Problem Based Learning & Group presentation
Prof. Dr. Abdul Latiff Mohamed, CUCMS
4.30 p.m. : Question and Anwer session & Conclusion
All panel members
5.15 p.m. : Souvenir Giving & Disperse
5.30 p.m. : Dismissal
“Extended bonus Night Session - PPIM CUCMS Wacana Ilmiah Series”
8.30 p.m : Wacana Ilmiah – “Perubatan Moden Adalah Perubatan Islam”
Prof. Madya Dr. Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin, Lecturer USM
11.00 p.m : Refreshment & Disperse